In the spring of 2013 a group of four families, along with the WagenerSmith family, began praying about planting a new church in Wesley Chapel. After a process of visioning, discipleship, and ministry in the community, LifeSpring Adventist Church launched its first official worship gathering on the campus of Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel on February 6, 2014. After outgrowing that space, we now rent from Vida Church on Saturdays as we expand our ministry to the community. God continues writing a good story as we see the expansion of ministry both here in Tampa Bay and beyond. Together, we are making passionate Christ followers as we Gather, Grow, and Go.
- God invites us every week into a restorative time to celebrate Him as our Creator, Redeemer, and Sanctifier. On the Sabbath we rest from our works to focus upon God’s works on our behalf (Ex. 20:11; 31:13-17; Deut. 5:15; Heb. 4:1-11).
Creation & Stewardship
- We are created with dignity and value, in the image of a loving God (Genesis 1-2).
- Since God is creator, we are called to care for the earth as careful stewards of His gifts including our time, talents, bodies, and finances (Gen. 1:26-30, 1 Cor. 6:14; 12:1-11; 1 Chron. 29:14).
Second Coming of Jesus
- The return of Jesus will be worldwide, visible, personal, and is immanent. In light of this reality, we are called to a life of mission and spiritual preparedness (Matt. 24-25; 2 Pet. 3:10-11; Titus 2:13; Rev. 14:6-12).
Death and Resurrection
- When we die we have no conscious thoughts or plans. We sleep in the grave until the great resurrection at the second coming. Since there is life only in Christ, God does not punish without end those who live life apart from Him. It’s the results of the punishing, not the actual punishment that are eternal (Gen. 2:17; John 3:16; Eccl. 9:5; 10; 1 Cor. 15:20-23; Rev. 20; Jude 7).
- We are saved by God, not as a result of our own efforts, but by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ (John 3:16; Eph. 2:8-9).
- There is one God, a unity of three co-eternal persons. He is infinite and beyond human comprehension, yet made known through His divine self-revelation (Deut. 6:4; Mt. 28:19; 1 Pet. 1:2).
- We have no creed but the Bible. All 66 books are the inspired word of God, lead us to Himself, and are the standard by which all beliefs must be tested (2 Pet. 1:20; 2 Tim. 3:16; Is. 8:20).